Matthew Davis, President
Since 2009, Chesapeake Building Maintenance, Inc. has filled the building maintenance needs of corporations and small businesses in the Maryland, Delaware, Washington, D.C. and Virginia areas.
Drawing on more than 20 years of experience, company president Matthew Davis leads of team of skilled contractors who strive for quality and excellence.
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections and Repairs
- Facility appearance audits
- Routine Services
- Safety audits, OSHA Compliance Inspection evaluations
- Corporation guideline compliance
- Corporate requirements and requests
- Facility set up and breakdown for corporate meetings and events
- Seasonal check-up: Summer/ Winter transition
- Seasonal Facility/ Storage Maintenance
- Seasonal maintenance, i.e. storm protection (boarding), snow, ice, & leaf removal
- Interior finish work
- Wall Hanging: dry-erase boards, chalkboards, art, pictures, plaques, mirrors, logos, decorative and functional elements, etc.
- Door repair and replacement
- Hardware repair and replacement
- Overhead door repairs
- Loading dock repairs
- Specialty remanufacturing of replacement parts and reconfigurations
- Plumbing & Lavatory repairs
- Ice machine & water cooler/ fountain servicing: repairs & replacements
- Concrete and Pavement repairs
- Drainage issue repairs and corrections